Friday, March 13, 2009

Pullen for the Party

Republican State Chairman Randy Pullen responded to an email sent out by Americans for Tax Reform. You can check out his blog and response here.

If you read the response, you will see this isn't Pullen just responding so he gives the obligatory support to the Republican Governor. He makes a very valid point that we are in an unprecedented situation where decision makers are going to have to step up and be leaders. That means putting certain things on the line for the good of the state.

I've seen my fair share of campaign literature, mailers, TV spots and pep rally's. Never missing is the proverbial, "I want to serve the people and give back to the state that has given me so much." Now is the time to step up, make the hard decisions, and check your egos at the door.

And as my favorite new blog says, "FIX IT!!!"

No comments: