Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome to the "hell hole"

Don't get confused by those cool mornings and evening nights with windows open, there are still some major "hot spots" around the central Phoenix area. According to Governor Brewer, summer is sticking around and down around the capitol it's a real "hell hole." Brewer made the "hell hole" comment yesterday while speaking in a much cooler Tucson Country Club lunch.

As was pointed out on Twitter by a few people, Webster's definition of hellhole is a "place notorious for its wild or immoral activities." Personally, I will have to agree. I think it is wild and immoral that we are in September and we have neither a balanced budget for 2010 or a firm plan to ever get there.

1 comment:

simplecookingwithdoris said...

I live here, it really is a hellhole and I cannot wait to get out of Phoenix! She is right on this one, I cannot even begin to tell you how many things make Phoenix, AZ a pure living hell!!!!!!!