Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Budget movement???

The House Appropriations Committee is meeting today to discuss and introduce their budget plan.  As of this post, the meeting is still going like the Energizer Bunny.  Of course, any chance for Ron Gould to do some scolding could not be passed up.  The Lake Havasu Senator pulled out his ruler to smack the hands of his fellow Republicans across the courtyard for "forgetting their conservative principles." 

I didn't see any quotes but I'd like to know where the City Impact Fee Raids fit in the "Big Gould Book of Tax Increases." (that's what he called it not me)

I haven't seen Sen. Gould's budget plan yet but I am open to reading any budget plan at this point.  At least the House is putting something out there even if it's unpopular to members of their own party.

No comments: